BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Roses of truth! ^u^

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Watch this show!



You know, you should watch this show called the Biggest Loser. It's about some fat people playing some kind of marathon to lose as much weight as possible. Can you believe that they are tempted to play the game just for a mountain of delicious cakes. One of the events is that the two teams, red and blue, are forced to run up to the top of a tall building with 1, 500 steps! I found this show while flicking the channels of my tv. So far I know that the show is at Thursday 7.00pm to 8.00pm.


Have you guys seen Twiligh?! Every one says that its so good and almost every where I go I see people either holding Twilight novels or talking about them.
Today, my teacher gave my class an assignment: doing a brochure(I don't know how to spell hope it's correct). I'm bored....'-'. I rarely have anything to write now.
Can you please comment! As you can see, I rarely see any comments or questions. My blog feels a bit empty. Comment!comment! No swear words!



0 comments: