BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Roses of truth! ^u^

Friday, March 20, 2009

I'm back

Hi peoplez! I'm back! Here's a post I'm gonna do about Phuket!



First we went to the airport MAS (Malaysia Airlines {something which i don't know}) We booked tickets and went to the lounge. I ate some porridge and drank lots of coke and other drinks. Then we went into the aeroplane and guess what. My family and I got the whole class to ourselves[The front part]! I get to sit on any sit I want! The flight was just an hour and fifteen minutes though. :'(




The second day is at the hotel. The hotel is a five star hotel in Phuket called Sheraton. It was so big, we explored only half of the whole hotel. Then we went to Kai Island. My dad rented a boat from Laguna[ A company ]. The boat was sooo cool. In Kai Island's beach, there were so many colourful fishes. I even saw a lionfish. After that, back at the hotel we ate MAGGIE MEE at night.



The hotel room.







This is on our way to Kai Island



This is Kai Island.


The third day, we just went to a seafood restaurant at night. There were so many crabs and fishes in the mud. It's a bit disgusting.

The forth day, is the last day in Phuket! I wanted to ride the canoe ALONE but the guards won't let me cause I was below 18. So I just went to the kids club [KIV] and made a candle. But theyy gave me a special one cause it's my last day. I wrote the bugee a.k.a club car more than 7 times. It's fun. then my parents and me went to the pasar malam (Market) in Patong. My bro's didn't follow cause they waant to stay in the room. It was scary.Really. There were so many men posing as women.Sick.Then at night I saw two cute kittens and their mom. They're so cute! I rarely see cats in Phuket. Only dogs. Oh yeah and we saw a giant milipede.

And that was the end of my holiday in Phuket.

P.S - I am gonna "renovate" my blog. Effective right after you read this post.


0 comments: