BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Roses of truth! ^u^

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Games..

You know Facebook right? Facebook is for communicating with your freinds and strangers and take quizzes. But I don't do that.. I play the games! My most faourite one was a game called restaurant city::




Restaurant City is a game where you could decorate your own restaurant. You could trade ingreients with your friends and then level up your dishes. you can also make your own human! Some people make their humans strangely, look for yourself. But the best part of the game to look at other peoples restaurant and decorate their own restaurant and compete with your friends. And you could also grow you own ingredients. Maybe some time I could take a photo of my restaurant and give a summary of my restaurant.

This game is made from Playfish, the biggest sociable game makers!

Next coming up on Facebook games...

  • Pet Society
  • Country Story

0 comments: