BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Roses of truth! ^u^

Monday, January 26, 2009

Hi....I'm back

Hi! Like I promise, I would make a post of my kampung. Here it is:
In the middle of the road. My Cousin's cake (small isnt it. He's 5)



Another part of the road .


This is the bonsai I drew.


On the way to the kampung. I played with my phone and drew a bonsai with some kind of appliation. When I reached there, I saw a lot of cats. My grandma said there was this cat a.k.a the cat gangster that likes to bully cats (poor cats!!!). I followed my auntie to the shopping mall nearby. Then, we went back. Then, we ate cake cake cause it was my cousin' s birthday. After that, I did nothing else but eat, watch tv and eat and then say bye to everybody. After a few minutes, on the way back home, Annli said that there was an eclipse between 4.30pm to 7.00pm. I was like so excited to see it. Now I'm waiting for the eclipse to ......well.....eclipse! and while waiting i wrote this here blog.

0 comments: